Exceptional user support and training…
- Experienced, knowledgeable and dedicated staff
- PDF and video tutorials
- On-screen contextual help
- Free weekly webinars on rotating topics to help train staff and members
- Monthly “New Staff/Program Director” trainings
- 24X7, online, automated help ticket system that allows users and our staff to track each service request. Help requests are as easy as emailing help (@) oncorpsreports.com, or call us at (612) 568-8627.
… based on our exceptional strategy.
We’re well prepared to train and support you on technology and on service and volunteering.
We constantly learn as much as possible about your goals; from CNCS, to state commissions, to programs. We continue to learn effective practices and lessons learned from your peers across the nation and at every level.
Since 2006, we’ve worked exclusively with AmeriCorps and CNCS programs. If we’re not working with you or improving the technology of OnCorps Reports, we’re working with one of your national service peers.
We have solid background knowledge about national and community service. Perhaps more importantly, we’ve experienced the joy and pain of being a member and running a program. In fact, OnCorps reports was first created while we were working as staff and members of the AmeriCorps Community Technology Empowerment Project.