What we offer: Software as a Service (SaaS)
Software-as-a-Service means you get much, much more than software when you use OnCorps Reports. Support and custom database development are two of the many reasons we support more customers nationwide than any of our competitors.
We continually update & upgrade our product.
We constantly upgrade our underlying technology, which is often invisible to users. This results in a faster, more reliable, and more flexible OnCorps Reports. For example, we’re ready when your number of users and data increases.
We also continually improve the user interface and functionality, based on customer feedback. We keep our software relevant and up-to-date as CNCS policies change. We work closely with customers to add features and improve functionality.
OnCorps Reports remains the most policy-relevant software available to AmeriCorps and VISTA programs. We’re intentional, systematic, and reliable.
We monitor CNCS policy changes that affect your reporting requirements, then modify our reports to reflect these changes. Here’s a few examples:
- Automatically generate FFR/aggregate reports from Periodic Expense Reports
- Income and Expense/Match Reports help fixed amount grants report their expenses
- Track in-kind hours and donations to help programs meet grant “match”
- Import member record information from “My AmeriCorps Portal”
- New Enhanced Performance Measure reporting
- View member hours by day, month, reporting period, status, site, legislative district and other filters–the most complete set of member hour reports available!
We invest significantly in quality assurance, user training, and customer support.
Our recent customer survey confirmed our belief: one of the most important aspects of our service is helping you use technology to meet ever-changing Corporation for National and Community Service reporting requirements. We continue to look for ways to minimize duplication of data entry and work towards integration with CNCS systems.
Feature-rich tools: go further, faster.
Our online relational database software is safe, reliable and comes with an intuitive user interface. We manage the software on our servers–users access the application via any standard web browser (IE 5.0 and newer, Chrome,Firefox, Safari). Data is backed up in multiple locations nightly, and we have redundant Internet services to maintain our 99.9% system “uptime”.
OCR features fall into three major functional categories: information management, reporting, and communication.
State Commission and National Program staff can view program reports by program — or across all programs. Reports are available online or can be exported to Excel, Access or other standard database programs.
In addition to the required reports, the OnCorps Reports™ system includes state-of-the art online communication tools to help everyone engaged in your National Service programs collect and share information more effectively.
Here’s a partial list of current features:
MEMBER + VOLUNTEER TIME TRACKING
- Member dashboard shows approved and pending hours, YTD hours served, and “average hours per week needed to complete”.
- Programs can customize service and training subcategories on time sheets as needed–and each program can choose between several time sheet formats.
- Various formats feature customizable time in/time out controls, lunch or personal time off tracking, mileage reimbursement, automatic rounding of hours, etc.
- Supervisor in-kind reports track donations, donated time, and value ($) of donated time–customers truly appreciate value-add features such as in-kind reporting tools!
PROGRAM PROGRESS REPORTS
- Performance Measure Progress
- Progress in CNCS Initiative Areas & Impact Narratives
- Financial Reports (PER, FFR, Modify Budget, Income and Match reports)
- Demographic Report (aligned with eGrants form)
- Great Stories & Best Practices
- Volunteer Mobilization
- Successes and Challenges
- Member Recruiting
- Member Hours
MEMBER SERVICE REPORTS
- Direct Service Activities
- Capacity Building Activities
- Civic Engagement Reports
- Volunteer Activity Reports
- Great Stories
- Member Reflection Logs
- Student, Client or Beneficiary Assessments (optional)
ADDITIONAL TOOLS + FEATURES
- Export data as Excel, CSV, PDF, XML and HTML
- Staff and Program Directors assign reporting responsibilities to program participants, and can customize what reports and menu items are named
- Import Member data from My AC Portal files
- Upload/download files lets you track all activity related to reports and file modifications
- Social networking widget allow programs to use Facebook and other social platforms to recruit new members and volunteers, collect “prospective member” information, and report on outreach efforts and contacts
- Program directories allow easy access to all program participants contact info
- Statewide and program-specific events calendars
- Choose from on-screen and/or email notifications
- Editable home and resources pages–all pages include your program’s logo and branding