National Service Programs Depend on OnCorps Reports.
“OnCorps Reports has been a great partner for us! Your software enables our staff to look at data in ways that help them make better decisions in a more timely and less costly manner”. — Minnesota Reading Corps
“Our audit involves reviewing our Member’s timesheets and service reports and unlocking them if necessary. This year’s audit has been far quicker and easier than past years using OnCorps. CVN is so grateful to you and your staff!” – Catholic Volunteer Network
What we offer: Online Software as a Service (SaaS)
- AmeriCorps, VISTA, and Staff timesheets, totally flexible, totally affordable
- Exemplary training and support (we offer free weekly webinars throughout the year…)
- Easy to navigate User Interface, full video and PDF tutorials
- Annual software upgrades
- Value-added feature rich tools
- Custom assessment forms and reports to meet your unique grant reporting requirements: custom forms and reports
Upcoming Webinars + Training
Contact email@example.com for the quickest response if you need technical support or training.
Use our built-in help ticketing system if you can log in, so we can better troubleshoot your issue, and we will contact you by phone if necessary. You can also call our customer service line at (612) 568-8627.
If you would like to schedule a demo or custom training, email us here.
Prepare for Next Program Year
Date and Time
Wed, Jun 15, 2016 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM CDT
This training will go over everything that program directors and state staff need to know in order to get ready for copying data into the coming program year, including:
1) Record Settings and Clean up
2) User Permissions
3) Import and Member Record Setup
4) Member Position Descriptions
5) Creating Surveys or Forms (examples)
2016 New Features
Date and Time
Wed, Jun 22, 2016 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM CDT
Join us for a demonstration of some of the updates you can look forward to in OCR this coming program year!
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Note: All times are “Central”- CDT