National Service Programs Depend on OnCorps Reports.
“OnCorps Reports has been a great partner for us! Your software enables our staff to look at data in ways that help them make better decisions in a more timely and less costly manner”. – Minnesota Education Corps (MEC Supports over 1500 AmeriCorps Members)
“Good news is we are very happy with OnCorps. Very user friendly and perfect for all our AmeriCorps “documentation.”—AISD AmeriCorps School Turnaround
What we offer: Online Software as a Service (SaaS)
- AmeriCorps, VISTA, and Staff timesheets, totally flexible, totally affordable
- Exemplary training and support (we offer free weekly webinars throughout the year…)
- Easy to navigate User Interface, full video and PDF tutorials
- Annual software upgrades
- Value-added feature rich tools
- Custom assessment forms and reports to meet your unique grant reporting requirements: custom forms and reports
Upcoming Webinars + Training
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the quickest response if you need technical support or training.
Use our built-in help ticketing system if you can log in, so we can better troubleshoot your issue, and we will contact you by phone if necessary. You can also call our customer service line at (612) 568-8627.
November 2015 Trainings
Financials and Program Reports
A great mid-year introduction to the workings of financial forms and program level reports, we will cover the following topics:
2) Program Reports (including Performance Measures)
3) Administrative Tools This webinar is designed for Program Directors (within states that use OnCorps for reporting to state) and Commission Staff or National Admin users.
This session is intended to focus only on the Custom Forms tool, with a higher level of detail than our general “Do-It-Yourself Surveys and Custom Forms” webinar.
Wed., Nov 11 1:00-2:30 PM CDT
Excel Tips and Tricks for OnCorps
One benefit of using OnCorps is that your information is exportable into various formats, including Excel. We’ll cover some useful tools for visualizing and parsing data (for spreadsheet novice or intermediate users).
Topics we’ll include:
1) Formatting tricks
2) Basic formulas
3) Charts, Graphs, and Sparklines
4) Pivot tables
All examples will use standard availability OnCorps exported reports.
Wed., Nov 18 1:00-2:30 PM CDT
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.